France is considered as one of the top destinations for education in Europe for International students. Low-cost tuition fee and the French way of life has attracted several students around the world to take up education in France. France is home to some of the top universities in the world, especially for MBA courses.
USP of education in France:
· Some of the top ranked elite business schools are located in France. Example-HEC Paris, INSEAD.
· Tuition Fee and accommodation is lower than other European countries.
· Stay back option after education is higher than other European countries.
· High scholarship opportunities to fund courses
· Opportunity for work is high after education
Education Levels in France:
· Primary Education
· Secondary Education
· Higher Education
Top Industries in France:·
Top Universities in France:
· PSL Research University France
· Sorbonne University
· University of Paris
· Ecole Polytechnique
Eligibility Criteria for Master Program in France:
· France accepts 15 years of education for master program
· GRE is not mandatory for master program however some universities may ask for the score
· Since France is home to some of the top universities for Management programs, GMAT is mandatory for taking up MBA in France.
· A minimum of 550 score is desired to get admission in French Universities
· Students will have to take IELTS as an English Proficiency Test.
· A minimum of 6.0 in IELTS is desired for taking up admission.
Top MBA School in France:
France homes some of the top MBA schools around the world.
· HEC Paris
· ESSEC Business School
· ESCP Business School
There are two intakes in France:
Fall- August Intake
Spring- January Intake
Part Time and Post Study Work right:
Students can work up to 20 hours per week. Working part time in France could be easier if the French language is known to the student as the majority of the population speaks in French.
Students can stay up to 1 year after doing a Masters.
Cost of Attendance:
Bachelors- Around 3500 Euro per year
Masters- Around 4500 Euro per year
Cost of accommodation largely depends on which city the student is studying in. For example- Paris will be far more expensive than Nice.
Cost of accommodation varies between 200 to 500 euro per month.